The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why – Mark Twain
ISKCON Chowpatty gladly invites you to attend: A short weekend crash course on the principles of Bhagavad Gita to quench our quest for Peace, Pleasure, Prosperity & Purpose.
1. What makes You truly Happy?
– Happy: The nature & future of varieties of happiness we seek & how we can find harmony in our life, family & world.
– what makes you truly: The quest for our identity will be explored & how we can the understanding of our inner & core existence can upgrade the quality of our life.
2. GOD on Trial
– God: …did man make God or is there a definite proof for His existence and what is his role in our lives.
– on trial: …if one God, why so many ways & wars? Can’t we be just spiritual but not religious? Why do bad things happen to good people, if God is all-loving? Which is more important: Working or networking with gods?
3. Life Apps from the Bhagavad Gita
– Apps: Scriptural tips for a mindful & joyful life
– Gita: how Gita can be applied practically in facing Life’s greatest & smallest challenges to make the Journey of Life what it’s supposed to be & much greater than what we would otherwise be.
Venue: ISKCON Chowpatty
Speaker: H.G. Braj Mohan Das (B.Tech IITB, M.S., TEDx Speaker)
1. Dec 6 Friday, 2019, 7 pm to 9 pm
2. Dec 7 Saturday, 2019, 6 pm to 8 pm
3. Dec 8 Sunday, 2019, 4 pm to 6 pm
Bonus: Dec 9 Monday: Extra overview session incase partly missed or for Q-A
Register asap at the Temple Reception or by joining WhatsApp group:
or Call # 9004001575, # 7045992445, # 9819073111
Fees: Rs. 500/- with Dinner, notes, games, gifts & certificate (students: Rs.250)
Invest in your Self!
See you there!